Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please review our website

Please review our website 13 years 7 months ago #545

Please review our website, www.kcon.co.za I would appreciate any comments, advise or even criticism. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Please review our website 13 years 6 months ago #579

• Dylan Phelan
  • Founder of mySmallBusiness.co.za
  • Thank you received: 48
Hi Burger.

To be honest, it doesn't look great. That yellow is way too much. Also you need a clear, simple menu.

Once you get that sorted then we can discuss other aspects that will help make your website a success.
http://www.MSBonline.co.za - Web design, hosting, internet marketing & CRM
http://www.MSBaccounting.co.za - Pastel accounting & bookkeeping services.
http://www.ecohub.co.za - Natural health & wellness

Re: Please review our website 13 years 6 months ago #581

Hi B)

I’m sitting looking at it right now. I am no expert when it comes to setting up a website. My opinion is from a shopping point of view!
When I opened it, my eye was confused by all the stripes, red and black stripe as a background for writing is not the best choice. I was drawn to the panel on the right as it is easier to read.
Clicking through the different tags is easy but I would simplify a lot. I’m not sure who your target is as there are booth industrial and residential options. But as a residential shopper I would probably hit the re-search on Google as the feel of you site is very big business. But I’m a visual shopper so I like the pretty pictures, for me there is just too much to read. For example the creative steel I would head it with a montage of pics of some of your great creations.. So when you click on it you are immediately convinced that you guys can make what ever I want. (Love the rocker by the way)

These are just my personal opinions on the overall look ;) Dylan is more of an expert.

Re: Please review our website 13 years 6 months ago #582

Thank you, Dylan & Marie-Louise. The site was my first attempt. I appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback, I will make some changes over the next couple of week and then let you know so you can maybe take another look.
Thanks again.:)

Re: Please review our website 13 years 2 months ago #808

Hi Burger,
I am also new, but some of the option bars are not easy to see.
I also find it difficult to get what I think will make the correct impact.
Regards
Christo

Re: Please review our website 13 years 1 month ago #832

• techsmart
  • MSB Junior Member
There are so many colors that it is difficult to concentrate. It makes me utterly confused and what's more I found it really hard spend some time in your website because everything seems completely botched up. Do something with the navigation of your website and try to use any other sober color combination that will work for your website.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds