Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Could I be of some help?

Could I be of some help? 13 years 1 month ago #822

I have started a 3 month project to find a business or idea that someone has and is possibly looking at developing or expanding this further in which they would need a contact, colleague or employee.I have set up a website makemeyourcontact.co.uk/ that give more of an insight as to what I am trying to achieve.

With my partner being South African I have strong links to South Africa so would welcome any opportunities or bids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Could I be of some help? 13 years 1 month ago #836

Hi Dave,
welcome

I had a look at your website but to be honest I'm not entirly sure what you are looking for!?

I have a small buisness as most of the members here do. what I'm not clear on, with your site. Is, what exactly is it you are offering?

Re: Could I be of some help? 13 years 1 month ago #839

Hi Marie - Louise

My project is to find someone who has an existing business and idea and is looking into the possibility of expanding or trading into the UK market. With this in mind they may need a contact, partner or employee research and help set things up over here.

I have already had a few enquiries in other parts of the world from individuals who already have an existing busines in their own country and are looking into the possibilty of having a 'UK branch' of their business.

Out of interest, what is your business?

Re: Could I be of some help? 13 years 1 month ago #840

Sounds exciting,

I have a tinny business manufacturing cotton knit jumpers. I actually had an agent selling for me in the UK on a small scale. But unfortunately she went belly up two years ago. My stuff wasn’t enough to keep her alive :(:(

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds