• Page:

TOPIC: Think & Grow Rich

Think & Grow Rich 13 years 7 months ago #551

• Tanesh Parbhoo
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Think & Grow Rich
ARM YOUR SELF with this e-book

One of the main weaknesses of mankind is the average Man's familiarity with the word ‘impossible.’ He knows all the rules which will NOT work. He knows all the things which CANNOT be done.

Success comes to those who become SUCCESS CONSCIOUS.
Failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become FAILURE CONSCIOUS.

When Henley wrote the prophetic lines, ‘I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul,’ he should have informed us that we are the Masters of our Fate, the Captains of our Souls, because we have the power to control our thoughts.

This power makes no attempt to discriminate between destructive thoughts and constructive thoughts, that it will urge us to translate into physical reality thoughts of poverty, just as quickly as it will influence us to act upon thoughts of riches.

Before we can accumulate riches in great abundance, we must magnetize our minds with intense DESIRE for riches, that we must become ‘money conscious until the DESIRE for money drives us to create definite plans for acquiring it.

There are thousands of people in South Africa & around the world today who would like to know how they can convert ideas into money, people who must start at scratch, without finances, and recoup their losses. If anyone can help you or them, this e-book can.

Every human being who reaches the age of understanding of the purpose of money wishes for it.
Wishing will not bring riches. But desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing those plans with persistence which does not recognize failure, will bring riches.
The method by which DESIRE for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent, consists of six definite, practical steps, viz:

[1] Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say ‘I want plenty of money.’ Be definite as to the amount.
(There is a psychological reason for definiteness which will be described in a subsequent chapter).

[2] Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as ‘something for nothing.)

[3] Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.

[4] Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.

[5] Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.

[6] Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. AS YOU READ— SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY.

Forward your email address to me for a FREE e-Book on ‘Think & Grow Rick – N Hill.

Have a blessed Weekend :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mukhethwa Phathela, Rodney Goldes

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 7 months ago #554

Please e-mail me the free e-book "Think & Grow 'Rick'".
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you
Charmaine

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 7 months ago #555

I would love to have this e-book "Think & Grow Rich". Please email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thank you.

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 1 month ago #891

• Tanesh Parbhoo
  • MSB Junior Member
Tried emailing the ebook.

I received the following message:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> SIZE=1932035:
host mx4.hotmail.com [65.55.37.120]: 550 SC-001 Unfortunately, messages from 72.55.165.6 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Regards,

Tanesh

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 1 month ago #892

• Dylan Phelan
  • Founder of mySmallBusiness.co.za
  • Thank you received: 48
@Tanesh - if this is a free Ebook, then why not upload it under the RESOURCES section www.mysmallbusiness.co.za/resources
http://www.MSBonline.co.za - Web design, hosting, internet marketing & CRM
http://www.MSBaccounting.co.za - Pastel accounting & bookkeeping services.
http://www.ecohub.co.za - Natural health & wellness

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 1 month ago #912

Please can you email me a copy of your book Think & Grow Rich

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 3 weeks ago #932

• Tanesh Parbhoo
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi Terence

my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 1 week ago #987

• jackysouer
  • MSB Junior Member
i love this kind of messages, i believe in he/she whom believes themselves.

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 3 days ago #1021

• Danny Eidson
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Sounds very interesting

send me email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Think & Grow Rich 13 years 2 days ago #1029

• Mooby
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
can you email me this ebook as well
Last Edit: 13 years 1 day ago by Dylan Phelan.
  • Page:

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds