Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Business For Service Providers

New Business For Service Providers 10 years 11 months ago #3598

• Albert Mpuru
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello Folks,

I'm starting a new online business for service providers like doctors, accountants, attorneys, agents, coaches, designers, trainers and so forth...

The business will take the form of an online membership subscription website, and it will teach these service providers how to maximize their marketing and sales processes, how to attract high quality clients, and how to make more sales, more profits and more revenue.

I'm looking for a partner who can joint venture with me in this exciting business opportunity.

I will create and provide all the content of the website, but if you have valuable inputs to make you will be more than welcome to make them. But you don't need to make inputs for this partnering to work successfully. All I need on your part is minimal investment.

If you are interested, please contact me.
Albert is an Online Marketing Consultant & Copywriter. He can answer all your questions about marketing your small business effectively. Join is his FREE Internet Marketing newsletter at www.marketingadvisor.co.za/im-newsletter/ or check out his marketing web site: www.marketingadvisor.co.za
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds