Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi, everyone

Hi, everyone 11 years 4 weeks ago #3449

• Armant
  • MSB Junior Member
I knew I wanted to become an entrepreneur after I read Rich Dad Poor Dad, and started to read the sequels after it. In grade 12 I started my first business with herbalife (2007). 2008 I got a chance to learn from a general manager until his business went belly-up after which I choose to challenge my comfort zone and went into sales as a sales consultant at a gym. In 2009 I enrolled to study a national diploma in entrepreneurship ( a break down is attached) and became a rental agent then an estate agent and at the end of the year I joined a multi-level-marketing company, Allegroway. April 2010 I left Allegroway and moved up to Pta in Dec., looking for opportunities to better myself. Struggled in 2011 but got a break in Sept-Jan2012 to be retrenched after being promoted. I decided to start my own business, borrowed my fathers bakkie and started with small odd jobs and re-invested the profits into more equipment, business started coming in very slowly at first but got better near the end of the year just so the carpet could be pulled from underneath me.

It's quite clear to me now that I need a mentor thats why I badly want a shot at gapentrepreneur's program. One thing is forshore each time I learn something new and I get better at it.

I look forward in discussing business and networking with like minded people.

All the best.
Armant.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi, everyone 11 years 3 weeks ago #3499

• Trevor Garbett
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Armant,

Your short story will be the inspiration for others.

How is business, are you marketing online ? how are you getting new clients.

i would love to know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds