Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: hey

hey 12 years 10 months ago #1174

• Antoinette
  • MSB Junior Member
All educators and principals welcome to join my forum to discuss needs and issues relating to school books ordering, libraries and school visits. Looking forward to your interest!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: hey 12 years 10 months ago #1175

• Alan
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi there
The reason I am replying to this is because some of the schools (prev dis schools) were requested to advise the DOE if they had PC, laptop, furniture and so on needs as a friends company was disposing there old assets for new, I know they still have plenty assets, if you have a need, speak to the Local DOE and find out more, or inbox me for more info.

So as not to get into trouble, we are a sports equipment website owner if the schools are interested to talk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Antoinette

hi yourfitstore 12 years 10 months ago #1179

• Antoinette
  • MSB Junior Member
thanks for your reply, I would really like to know more about the office equip for underprivileged schools as I am actively involved in the establishment of libraries at schools that do not have any, some do not even have libraries and we help them designate a classroom for this and start from scratch and any pc, shelving, tables and chairs will be much appreciated. Can you please give me a contact/email to contact the DOE in this regard.
Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds