Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: They say "Talk is cheap"

They say "Talk is cheap" 14 years 8 months ago #348

• Morne
  • MSB Junior Member
Well in this case it actually is.Very few people actually know that there is an alternative out there to Telkom and their exorbitant rates and poor service.

The company is called VOX Telecommunications and I am part of their community.

VOX offers you up to 40% saving on your account as well as - wait for this - PAY YOU for every call received on your unique 087 VOX number.Now it even gets better - If you have the VOX ADSL phone at maybe two of your branches you pay nothing!!!That is right - the calls from VOX to VOX is free.

All you require is a Telkom ADSL line and VOX will look after you.

Go to my site and see the other products available as well.

For all you entrepreneurs out there ,there is a business opportunity available as well.

Would love to hear your comments.

Cheers :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:They say "Talk is cheap" 14 years 3 months ago #358

hmm...

Sounds interesting, I see a snag as you still need a Telkom line so aren’t you double paying then?

I use Skype which is free, Chat to my family in Denmark every day. Have been for the last two years hasn’t cost me a single cent yet. Any business clients that run Skype is free to.

What are the costs and how prevalent is the use in South Africa?

I have herd of a new telecommunications company running there own fiberoptic lines :woohoo: (great for internet) which means they would be totally free of Telkom. Now that is exciting… Unfortunately I can’t remember what they are called!

Re:They say 14 years 3 months ago #361

• Dylan Phelan
  • Founder of mySmallBusiness.co.za
  • Thank you received: 48
Marie-Louise wrote:
I have herd of a new telecommunications company running there own fiberoptic lines :woohoo: (great for internet) which means they would be totally free of Telkom. Now that is exciting… Unfortunately I can’t remember what they are called!

Isnt that neotel.

I must really look into a better telecommunications solution. I've just found that the call quality isnt great with VOX.
http://www.MSBonline.co.za - Web design, hosting, internet marketing & CRM
http://www.MSBaccounting.co.za - Pastel accounting & bookkeeping services.
http://www.ecohub.co.za - Natural health & wellness

Re:They say "Talk is cheap" 14 years 1 month ago #380

• Morne
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi

Firstly let me apologise for taking so long to reply,have been real busy selling the VOX products.

Your remark around having to pay double is correct.However ,You would still pay Telkom ,BUT the savings generated by VOX will far exceed the current spend on Telkom.Also,you will receive rebates from VOX every time you receive a call on your VOX number - This has translated that some of my customers actually receive money from VOX instead of having to pay a monthly bill!!!

VOX also has a new "Supafone" out that is absolutely world class and has amazing features and sound quality. :woohoo:

I guarantee you will have savings with VOX,GO ahead and try it.VOX does not sign you up for 2 year contract,if not happy you give 30 days notice and they collect the phone!

Go to my site and see the range of products available that will save you money www.voxtelcosavings.co.za
Cheers

Re: They say "Talk is cheap" 13 years 2 months ago #775

• The Odin Outline
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
One could also use Skype, uber useful for someone on the move as you can purchase a fixed number & load credit with your credit card.

If I'm not mistaken it's around R 150.00 per month & you can choose your own number.

I would have gone this route however we eventually down the line, indirectly, went through Telkom (using our own service) for the DSL line hence having to pay for the fix line number too.

I would drop the analogue line in a second if it wasn't mandatory, I like the idea of a floating number i.e. if you move to another location your number stays the same.
The Odin Outline - Web & Graphic Design Services

Feel free to make use of our Free Hosting accounts.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds