Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BUSINESSES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN LITTLE EXPERIMENT IN INFORMATION...

BUSINESSES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN LITTLE EXPERIMENT IN INFORMATION... 12 years 7 months ago #1806

A start-up business is looking to test out a new strategy on small businesses who are interested.
Note: this will not cost anything, and may even aid to your business' success in the long run.

Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if interested.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: BUSINESSES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN LITTLE EXPERIMENT IN INFORMATION... 12 years 7 months ago #1813

• Judson Phipps
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
are you able to give a bit more information on what this will be about?

Re: BUSINESSES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN LITTLE EXPERIMENT IN INFORMATION... 12 years 7 months ago #1838

Hi,

We are currently starting a competitve intelligence firm aimed at providing services for small businesses and growing businesses.

Competitive intelligence aims at acquiring the information that your specific business needs to understand its position in relation to its market, competitors and itself.

Such information is then analysed and evalutated as to convert it into intelligence that your business may use for strategic planning, marketing, performance evaluation etc.

I believe you will agree with me when I say that information is one of the most valuable assets to a business. Understanding the ever growing legal, market, and competitor environment is time consuming and requires resources that a small business should be using to expand and grow.

The experiment involves a basic counter-intelligence research process, by which, and completely upon your permission, we apply our three stage intelligence enquiry to you business, WITHOUT ANY COST INVOLVED.

Stage 1: Define the business issues [Determine the kind of information needed]

Stage 2: Collection [the gatering of raw information by means of market research, online databases, pubication etc.]

Stage 3: Analysis [turning the raw information into useful intelligence + recommendations for strategic planning]

The initial intelligence enquiry if free of cost, and if you are satisfied with the intelligence and its impact on your strategic planning, we may engage in negotations as to future intelligence enquires at a nomimal rate.

As a growing business with such high ambitions, I trust that you understand the value of our services, and that in future, as information changes, our business will be there to retrieve the intelligence you need to meet the demands of an ever changing society.

Awaiting your response,

Seshree Govender

Re: BUSINESSES INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN LITTLE EXPERIMENT IN INFORMATION... 12 years 3 months ago #2216

Hello Seshree

Your experiment is just my business needs to get off the ground. As you may know its not easy aquiring all the market research one needs because that information is not easily accessible to inexperienced entrepreneurs such as myself. If your offer still stands I would gladly like to participate. kindly let me know what I need to do and what information you require from me.

kind regards
Rethabile:)

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds