Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za

Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 8 months ago #1641

Please review www.taxshopcape.co.za
It's not generating any leads and needs to be re-developed into something better. Any advice?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 8 months ago #1647

• Rika Taylor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Your home and about page is exactly the same. Need to rather do news on the home page and who you are on the about page.

The sub menu from Our Rate is to small. Will have to make the button bigger.

Some pictures? Maybe a SARS logo or the software you use for the accounting.

Any tax related and employment news. People are always looking for that.

Maybe some black colour somewhere as well. The orange is overwhelming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adele Pienaar

Re: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 8 months ago #1663

• Ethan
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
The design is dull, boring and to orange. Contrast will liven the site up. I would use white and back as the main colour and use orange to highlight certain sections. Similar to how this forum is designed. With the white background and orange sections.

I don't really get the logo. Looks more like a tax house.

The way the site was developed is rather weird. A lot of empty divs. Removing the unneeded divs will improve load time. I notice you have >>  code to create the double arrow and a blank space. I think using this code » instead will look better and improve your code.

A see a lot of divs and spans with custom css. This will increase load time. You should just give each span or div a class and style it like that.

To be very blunt I would say your site looks unprofessional. It kinda looks like a free template that you found on google and tried to edit yourself.

Oh 50% of the time the navigation does not load correctly. pieter.pixelbright.co.za/direct/0707fbbd...9be5b0045-taxnav.png (picture to see what I'm taking about.)
www.designjubilation.com - Web design and development.
www.pixelbright.co.za - Advice and tips for any web site owner.

Re: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 8 months ago #1664

LMAO...LOL

Re: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 8 months ago #1668

• Rika Taylor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
:huh: Whats funny?

Re: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 8 months ago #1672

Ouch...! Well I did ask for an opinion and got it loud and clear. All taken positively thank you. Site developed by a so-called "pro", I trust the new site to be released in a couple of weeks will address all these issues.

Re: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 7 months ago #1854

• Johann
  • MSB Junior Member
Your website contains a virus!

Re: Please review my website - www.taxshopcape.co.za 12 years 7 months ago #1855

• Johann
  • MSB Junior Member
Let us redesign it for you at a low low cost

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds