Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tell me what you think?

Tell me what you think? 12 years 8 months ago #1599

• Lee hartman
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi, we have launched a site that provides a better way for consumers to find and engage with businesses.

Basically, we get users to post what they are looking for and give matched businesses a chance to introduce themselves and tell them how they help.

It's a unique concept that hasn't been done before so I would love to hear from small business owners about what they think.

Please review the site at www.toodu.co.za

Looking forward to some great feedback!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tell me what you think? 12 years 8 months ago #1612

• Ethan
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
The site really looks good. The idea is solid and the design seems easy to use. The back end seems fine however there is a few things I would change design wise.

*I edited over your design to show you what I mean. Hope you don't mind.

pieter.pixelbright.co.za/direct/55748c2a...-toodu-alignment.png

The current homepage has almost a triangle alignment. The top section is smaller then the bottom. I would keep everything the same size. The image just outlines how everything is aligned at the moment.

I would also make the top section slightly different to the rest of the content. A simple pattern or change in tone could work. This will just help define the top section more. I would also give the logo a little more room.It seems some what squashed at the top. (See picture for example of what I mean. Sorry the logo got a little low quality)
pieter.pixelbright.co.za/direct/285e2ad9...-toodu-myversion.png
www.designjubilation.com - Web design and development.
www.pixelbright.co.za - Advice and tips for any web site owner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee hartman

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds