Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 12 years 1 month ago #2439

• Mike
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi
I am new to this site. I am 59 yrs old and have a wealth of knowledge in the engineering/manufacturing field. I am a qualified toolmaker but for the last 13 yrs I have worked for a company that manufactures minigrip extruded bags which are mainly used for packing tablets.
I developed a machine that packs a pre determined amount of tablets into the bags and then seals the bottom of the bag. I also developed a gravity feeder for the raw material (ldpe)to fill the extruder hoppers.
I am now in the process of registering a company so I can import goods.
I also offer technical advice and as a broker I can also have components or tooling manufactured. I also have machines at my disposal if I find I have to do the job myself.
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Mike.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi 12 years 1 month ago #2446

• Francois
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Mike

Just saw your post by chance, when I came to introduce myself on the forum. I see you're registering a company so not sure that this info would be helpful, but if you ever decide to put yourself on the market again, you should send a copy of your CV to Arno Binoir (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

He's got a good track record with placement in the engineering/manufacturing field.

Best of luck with the business.

Best Regards
Francois
You will not be remembered for the amount of challenges you take on, but for ones that you complete successfully.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds