Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: free cloud based web app for SME's

free cloud based web app for SME's 9 years 1 month ago #4363

• Etienne
  • Junior Boarder
Hi All

I am a web developer working on a cloud based web app still in research and development stage. I'm looking for business owners who would be willing to work with me to help develop the app, and at the same time benefit by gaining a customized version for their own business for free. I am not trying to sell anything, just purely want to engage in legitimate research that would benefit both parties. If you're interested please contact me, I'm keen to chat and based in Cape Town but this would work for businesses anywhere in SA. Thanks :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

free cloud based web app for SME's 9 years 4 weeks ago #4367

• Matthew Haddon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi Etienne

I am interested in helping you with your cloud app. I am available to chat and I am based in cape town. Email some details to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and let me know what the apps function will be. If I can help I will but I also have clients that may be able tonhelp too.

Cheers,

Matt

free cloud based web app for SME's 9 years 4 weeks ago #4368

• Etienne
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Matt, thanks for the reply!
I'll drop you a mail with some details then maybe we can chat some more.

Cheers,
Etienne

free cloud based web app for SME's 9 years 3 weeks ago #4373

Ettiene, drop my a mail as well please, I am based in the Northern Subs.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Regards
Francois

free cloud based web app for SME's 9 years 3 weeks ago #4374

• Etienne
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for the reply, will do :)

free cloud based web app for SME's 9 years 2 weeks ago #4383

• Andrew
  • MSB Junior Member
Hello guys. I have the question, maybe somebody could help me, because I am enough new in that sphere. I am looking for the good computer program which could help me in supporting of my new business which I am going to start. I need a program for accounting entries and so others. I have found one but I do not know how enought it is good for my needs, maybe somebody used it already http://risebiz.co.za/1C_Enterprise/. On their site they have describe about their program so interested but all the same I would like to know the opinion of the users who maybe has used it already. I will be glad to read all your thoughts and discuss it. Hope to here you soon because I do really need your help.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds