Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Guide for starting a business

Guide for starting a business 9 years 4 months ago #4259

I have compiled a useful and detailed guide for starting a business in South Africa. It takes you through the stages telling you what to do and where to go to get something. The guide also gives some bit of education to first time entrepreneurs to understand how things work in the small business environment.

If you are interested to buy the guide send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. It costs R250.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Guide for starting a business 9 years 4 months ago #4271

• Mark Herry
  • MSB Junior Member
I like this post and its really a good guidance that you shared here. For any help in business,accounts and book keeping matter contact with us for our .quality services
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mark Herry.

Guide for starting a business 9 years 4 months ago #4273

Hey Mark

Want to tell us where you situated, what kind of services you render, experience ect please?

Thanks

Guide for starting a business 9 years 3 months ago #4291

• Saleem Motlekar
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All

For those looking to start up a business we at the Technovation Group provide a business launch package whereby we do:
Company Registrations
BEE (EME) registration
Tax registration
Logo Design
Website Design

We also offer any of the above services in isolation. Our speciality is in advising small businesses on how best they can leverage technology.

Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We are based in Cape Town but the nature of our business means we can service you nationwide.

Tx
Regards
Saleem

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds