Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NTS | National Technology Solutions

NTS | National Technology Solutions 9 years 6 months ago #4225

Hi everyone :)

My name is Trevor Botha, I am 23 years old (Current age in October of 2014) and I am the owner of a South African technology sales and support company called National Technology Solutions, or NTS in short. I have been dealing with computers and computer repair since I’ve been in high school. I grew up in a very small town in KwaZulu-Natal called Ladysmith.

I started National Technology Solutions in December of 2013, and it has been growing faster than I thought it would! I work from home and mostly go out to the client's site rather than the clients coming to me.

When I started the company, I named it "Solar Tech IT" with the idea of "Solar" meaning something along the lines of "Global" or "Universal." I learnt very fast that this was not the case and many people were approaching me with Solar Panel and Solar Powered ideas, so I changed the name to National Technology Solutions.

Funny enough, every name I could think of was mostly taken. All but "National Technology Solutions," which I thought was funny because it is a very plain name, but it works.

We deal with mostly all that revolves around technology, from computer repair, to network installations, to servers and also website design.

So , that's me in the last 2 years of my life.

Cheers :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NTS | National Technology Solutions 9 years 6 months ago #4226

Welcome to the forum Trevor and hope all for the best for your future
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Francois Carstens.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds