Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for SEO / Internet marketing professional help on our website ...

Looking for SEO / Internet marketing professional help on our website ... 12 years 2 months ago #2316

• Annie
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi, Can anyone recommend an SEO/Internet Marketing person to us?? We really want to start a PPC campaign, relevant Link building, and general optimisation of our website - www.LettingWorx.co.za - and have contacted a few found on Google search but are struggling to find the right person (someone who instills confidence!) to do this for us. Any recommendations would really be appreciated. Thanx so much, Annie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Looking for SEO / Internet marketing professional help on our website ... 12 years 2 months ago #2317

• Shelley Finch
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Annie,

I would unreservedly recommend a company called Digivox in Observatory. They do PPC campaigns for clients like BMW (but don't be scared off - their rates are really reasonable.)

Speak to Andrea Mitchell who is the owner of the business - she has been in digital marketing for years and Digivox has some wonderful testimonials from people in the know in the PPC and SEO business. Let her know that I referred you.

Her number is +27 21 448 8685 and visit their page at www.digivox.co.za.

Good luck with your online marketing efforts!
Shelley
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annie

Re: Looking for SEO / Internet marketing professional help on our website ... 12 years 2 months ago #2319

• Annie
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi Shelley, thanks so much for your response and recommendation!

Re: Looking for SEO / Internet marketing professional help on our website ... 12 years 2 months ago #2328

• Jovana
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Annie,

If you're still looking for help, let me know, I'd be only to happy to help with SEO and PPC :)

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds