Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi there from www.daizee.net

Hi there from www.daizee.net 12 years 6 months ago #1941

• Melanie
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everyone,

Although I have been a member of www.mysmallbusiness.co.za for quite a few months (I joined in November last year to be exact), I have not spent a lot of time here.

It has been hectic. Until June I was still working full time for a corporate company while trying to get my business going part time. I then got DISMISSED (after several disciplinaries, suspension and other drama) - because I have my own business.

Any case, I haven't been sitting still and it was most probably the best thing that ever happened to me!

Daizee was started about a year ago, we are passionate about Moms & Kids and we supply products like child safety products, products for pregnancy and breastfeeding, bath products, clothing and accessories, educational toys and gift ideas.

It is taking time, but slowly and surely things are happening and it is just so exciting!

If you have a chance, please have a look at our website www.daizee.net and give me the honest truth. One can never better oneself if nobody gives you constructive criticism. And there is always room for improvement!

We also have a facebook page - www.facebook.com/DaizeeShopping.

My intention is to be a lot more interactive on this site, as I believe there is a lot of knowledge to be shared, and if we support one another in business the chances of survival is just that much bigger.

It is not easy but we will get there! We just have to persevere and keep fighting!

Good luck to all of you, I wish every single person trying to make his own small business work the biggest success ever.

Kind regards,

Melanie
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi there from www.daizee.net 12 years 6 months ago #1967

• Sizile Makola
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Melanie

Glad you did not give up on your business idea having gone through all that drama.

I see some synergy in our businesses and wonder if I can call you to discuss. If you are keen, please can you e-mail me your telephone number to sizile @myclaimmate.co.za.

Hope to here from you soon.

Regards,
Sizile
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds