Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: London Tech City Entrepreneurs Festival

London Tech City Entrepreneurs Festival 12 years 4 months ago #1970

• Sean Venter
  • MSB Junior Member
Ok. Where to start. I'm one of the entrepreneurs going to the London Tech City Entrepreneurs festival. (www.techcityuk.com/entrepreneurs_festival/ for more info). I'm 1 of 8 entrepreneurs, 5 of them belong to 1 small business, who is going and we are being sponsored by the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship (bransoncentre.org/SouthAfrica/home.html).

This NPO is the only Virgin company with the Branson Brand, and yes, I'm talking about the greatest entrepreneur, Sir Richard Branson. They are looking for anyone one, entrepreneur or business, to please help with this trip. They are looking for any form of sponsorship. the sponsorship can include anything from travel costs to spending money as a few of the guys have also just started up and don't have much money to spend over there. And we all know how expensive London can be.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring us for this trip, please contact Ginny on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the subject, "Tech City Sponsor". You can even call her on +27 (0)82 861 9999. Think of this as a chance to be part of the development of the future entrepreneurs of South Africa.

Please guys. We are rearing to go and time is limited.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds