Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need some serious help please.

Need some serious help please. 12 years 8 months ago #1571

Howzit guys/gals. I'm in need of some serious help here please. Anyone that could lend a hand here would definitely count as my current favourite person. We are in the process of submitting our business plan to the bank for a loan to take over a Bottle store. The problem we have is we cannot give them an accurate turnover per month as the previous owner did not keep proper books. no wonder he only lasted 3 months. He also disappeared and is nowhere to be found. None of the other bottle stores in the area would even talk to us as they are scared for obvious reasons. How do I go about getting this problem sorted out? If there is anyone here that could help you can please contact me directly on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need some serious help please. 12 years 8 months ago #1573

• Paul Sondergaard
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Hennie
Wow. My first question is why would you go into taking over a business with that track record? Also, does this ex-owner have any liens on the business or hidden loans, debts, etc. I can give you some ideas so check my profile for my email and send me a hello.

Re: Need some serious help please. 12 years 7 months ago #1729

hi.

we are looking for an investor in this venture. if you want to you can either leave me your phone number or phone me on 083 382 69432.

Re: Need some serious help please. 12 years 7 months ago #1750

wow, that is a raw deal. I'm not spot on perfect, but I have heard of companies having issues with previous management and reputations, where, while still keeping there 'trading as' name, renamed the business to avoid negative conotations related to past experiences.... possibly look at legal advice and applying for a new liquor licence to start off on a new foot so to speak... good luck!

Re: Need some serious help please. 12 years 7 months ago #1762

• Rika Taylor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
You will have to apply for a new liquor licence. Friends of mine went through the same thing and at the end had to re-register everything. I think at the end they only paid the ex-owner for the stock in the store.

But I agree get legal advice on this. All the new laws may give some headaches.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds