Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Please review www.powamaxx.co.za

Please review www.powamaxx.co.za 12 years 2 months ago #2260

Would appreciate comments on www.powamaxx.co.za - all design elements done by myself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Please review www.powamaxx.co.za 12 years 2 months ago #2272

• Jovana
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Roy,

I'm going to be honest - your design simply doesn't cut it - instead of doing it yourself, why not purchase and customize a theme for Wordpress ... themeforest.net sells cheap premium themes for as little as R250.

Remember, your website is an extension of your business, South African users are getting more and more used to fully-functioning websites that provide them with all of the content they need almost immediately. Your website doesn't do any justice to your business or your brand.

Your website, to be honest, looks like it was created in 2002. The way people use websites has completely changed. We're becoming lazy because we want information fast, fast, fast.

I hope you don't take what I've said above personally. Not everyone is a designer. Not every small business owner is a designer - but now you don't have to be.

Research Wordpress / blogging and take a look at the affordable Wordpress themes you can get on themeforest.net :) You can set up a professional website that looks like you spent a lot of coin for less than R500.

And if you need help, I'd be more then happy to assist :)
Last Edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Jovana .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds