Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Violent Change: Brings Beauty, Success in Nature and In Business

Violent Change: Brings Beauty, Success in Nature and In Business 9 years 8 months ago #4127

• Garrett Matthews
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
There are many beauty places in the world and South Africa is among them. Such natural beauty did not just come about by chance, but was born out of millions of years of violent earth change. The same cycle applies in both our personal & professional lives.

Growth as an individual many times is proceeded with a dramatic & sometimes unpleasant life event. This is the same in business, for starting a company follows the same violent cycle. When you start a business things will break and many mistakes will take place. To help navigate through this cycle, I have provided 3 tips from my start-up experience.

Keep Core Group Small

Keep your core partnership & working team small at the start. The early stages of a new business is not a poplar one; you will lose many friends and professional colleagues along the way for many different reasons. It is key that that group is kept small and filled with those who believe in your ideas, value proposition and who are very honest with you. They also must be people who you can be vulnerable too.

Keep Family in the Loop

One of the biggest lessons I have learned is to robustly communicate with your family about what is going on with the business venture & how that may impacted. One must do this no matter how “bad” the situation may or may not be.

Set a Time Line for First Cash Flows

You must set some time frame for when first cash flows must start. In most cases this falls within a 2 to 3 year period, and the family must be on board with this. This may be one of the most difficult, for many business ideas take longer than the time mentioned, but one cannot go to long with no income.

Process of Creation
Process of Creation
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds