Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am looking for an effective way to advertise my business opportunity nationall

I am looking for an effective way to advertise my business opportunity nationall 11 years 7 months ago #2911

I need to reach people seeking business opportunities nationally. Is there an effective way without paying huge sums for printed advertising?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I am looking for an effective way to advertise my business opportunity nationall 11 years 7 months ago #2932

Hi Dompie,

There is lots of ways to get the word out. And these options I'm giving is even free.

Use the internet.

Get a website.
Get yourself a website with all the information you want to give your clients.

If you want to create a free website, check out Woza Online (www.wozaonline.co.za). I never used then, but they seem to offer a great tool.

If you want a more flexible website, go to www.ezywebsites.co.za.

Use free tools to get the word about your website out.
There are various way to share your message for absolutely mahala.
- Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - YouTube - Search Engine Optimization - Ezinearticles.com - Online Directories - Create your own newsletter - Write articles for mainstream publications - Social bookmarking -

JV Partners.
Seek out businesses that service the same target market, but with a non-competing product or service. Find a way to help them (add value to them) so that they recommend you to their clients. With this partner's permission, send out email marketing.

Use free products.
Build your own database by giving something valuable away for free. Ask their contact details in exchange for this free product/ booklet/ etc. Once they asked their free product, they showed interest in your business and asked you to contact them.

These are some of the ways I use to generate free traffic to my websites. It took me the last 4 years to compile this list. I hope I reduced the learning curve somewhat for you.

Regards,
Francois
Removes website frustrations. www.ezywebsites.co.za
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds