Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problems with print marketing...

Problems with print marketing... 12 years 2 months ago #2312

• Mk
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi there all...

I would appreciate if the small business owner community can offer their insight on this. I'm running an online print service part time. My interest has been how entrepreneur and small business owners could have access to affordable design and printing through an online source.

What problems do small business owners face with their print marketing needs?

Is it the design costs (some graphic design out there shows work has been done on the cheap), the cost of printing or distributing the marketing material?

Would you use pre-designed templates for your flyers, posters, brochures etc?

I'm trying to build my service around the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs by giving access to great quality designs through pre-designed templates and affordable printing through establishing a printer network that meets those need. If you could offer any advice and insight. Would really like someone I can brainstorm with.

Tnx
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problems with print marketing... 12 years 1 week ago #2572

I think the problem would be finding enough justification to actually pay for some printing materials. Small businesses advertise well through spoken word alone, occasionally reinforcing this with some flyers, posters, and business cards. It's not so much that it's expensive to print, just that there's usually no reason to.
Make Your Own Business Cards Online with PrintPlace Business Cards: Video
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds