Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hansen Business Intelligence

Hansen Business Intelligence 9 years 9 months ago #4082

• Paul Hansen
  • MSB Junior Member
I would like to firstly say thank you to the site moderators and administrators who work tirelessly behind the scenes to keep this site running. I know how much work it takes and its a thankless job.

My first post is to say thank you to you guys!

Hansen Business Intelligence (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2013. It started out as a symbol of determination to NEVER work for a company again. I was always full of excuses of why I had to find a job instead of building a brand. Forming a Pty was a big step in realizing that the world works on perception.

There are two sides to the company. My wife runs a social media marketing agency which is a very interesting and exciting business, especially in South Africa.

Then there is the side that I handle, enterprise Business Intelligence. I'm a Microsoft certified professional and I have been for many years - since the MCSE boom in the 2000's. I've moved into a specialized field of IT in the form of BI which is fancy term for "the reports guy".

My career has has allowed me to work in many large corporations and within provincial governments and local municipalities.

If anyone needs any advice or help on databases (SQL Server 2005 to 2014, MySQL, Oracle and others) feel free to give me a shout. I can also provide assistance with Power BI which is a fantastic platform for small businesses and for an absolutely awesome way to work with data, there is master data services and data quality services.

Contact me if you need any assistance with BI matters, or if you are also a BI consultant or entrepreneur, I love bouncing ideas off people in a similar industry.

At present I'm trying to find opportunities for independent contractor roles on maximum 1 month contracts. I don't want to work for a company, I only want to setup the technology and train the users and then leave. If any maintenance is required, I'll either at charge an hourly rate or provide a maintenance contract.

My rates are low and local is lekker! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hansen Business Intelligence 9 years 9 months ago #4083

• Dylan Phelan
  • Founder of mySmallBusiness.co.za
  • Thank you received: 48
Hi Paul. Welcome to the forum!
http://www.MSBonline.co.za - Web design, hosting, internet marketing & CRM
http://www.MSBaccounting.co.za - Pastel accounting & bookkeeping services.
http://www.ecohub.co.za - Natural health & wellness

Hansen Business Intelligence 9 years 9 months ago #4089

• Matthew Haddon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
hi paul

I used to work on a crm data base that i helped design for a tax practice. It was built using a program called radical from a company in jhb called dvt. The whole thing was built and all the workflow was written in sequel script.

I have tried to contact dvt since then but they don't seem to want to do anything on radical anymore.

Radical has since stopped operating and i have wanted to get the program back up and running but i lack the expertise. Is there any way we could sit down on day and you can have a look at the system and see if it is something you can help get back up and running?

I am in cape town.

Regards,
Matthew

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds