Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best Banking package for small businesses

Best Banking package for small businesses 11 years 5 months ago #3138

• athollt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Following on from the post on the best Credit Card gateway. What is the best banking package for small businesses? I've just opened a Standard Bank BizLaunch account primarily because I've banked with Standard Bank for 25 years not because their offering is the best.

Here's a link to the benefits they offer bit.ly/SfU9nw. I quite like the free Pastel online for a year.
Get your customers to tell all their friends about your business www.ledula.com
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by athollt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Best Banking package for small businesses 11 years 5 months ago #3213

• Tarka
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I am interested to see the response from other people because I have been with Standard Bank for a couple of years. Last year I had a fall out with one of the consultants due to the charges when I wanted to add Paypal which was only offered by FNB at that time.

Anyway I moved to FNB as they had the Paypal services then. They let me bank for 3 months for free while I moved my banking to them and I find their packages innovative.
The following user(s) said Thank You: athollt

Re: Best Banking package for small businesses 11 years 5 months ago #3216

• Nirvashnee
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi

My business account is with FNB. I find their services adequate but have been really annoyed with their eBucks service. I know its a partner programme but nonetheless FNB should take accountability for anything they offer to their Clients. I find that certain transactions don't reflect the eBucks earned, my pin suddenly doesn't work etc etc. I have had countless problems when trying to get the situation sorted.

I do like that there's a Cash Stash account linked directly to your primary business account. That way I am able to 'stash' money away as and when I need to.

Hope this helps.

N
The following user(s) said Thank You: athollt

Re: Best Banking package for small businesses 11 years 4 months ago #3264

• Chike
  • MSB Junior Member
I recently switched from FNB to Standard Bank, FNB is innovative but they are not good supporters of small businesses. I think most people get hooked to the ebucks concept FNB offers but they tend to forget it's just your money which has been put aside B)
www.mustbuy.co.za is an online store housing thousands of products from various brands. A one stop shop for all your needs!

Re: Best Banking package for small businesses 11 years 4 months ago #3275

• athollt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Absa just released a new product called the Pebble that helps small business take credit card payments using a Smart Phone.

They have an exclusive deal on this for a year so if this is something you need they might be your best option.
Get your customers to tell all their friends about your business www.ledula.com
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by athollt.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds