Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List of good Internet marketing solutions

List of good Internet marketing solutions 12 years 2 months ago #2346

• Vivek Rajah
  • MSB Junior Member
Hi all
I would like to start a list of Internet marketing options.
Here a start please add on.

Google addwords
Facebook
Gumtree
www.pricecheck.co.za

Any other unique or creative marketing tools are welcome.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: List of good Internet marketing solutions 11 years 5 months ago #3118

• Joanne
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Copy Writer at Ledula
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey Vivek

Most of the sites I can think of are more in the home services industry, like:

Assist247
Wozaonline
Cylex
Ledula.com

Good luck!
Joanne
Get your clients to recommend your service to their friends: www.ledula.com
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Joanne.

List of good Internet marketing solutions 11 years 1 week ago #3513

• Steven
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 2
There has long been a need for entrepreneurs and business owners to have access to proper online marketing tools. There are however hundreds (if not thousands) of options available on the Net but no real "one-stop-shop" (if I may call it that) that give the entrepreneur the tools to manage their own online presence from start to finish. The platforms that do exist are very costly and also not really geared for the South African Business Owner.
We have developed an online system that addresses these issues by providing a platform for the small business owner to build their business online that will contribute to their business growth.
Too many businesses are paying for a website that offers NO return on their investment. Money down the drain monthly!
The unique internet marketing platform we provide can be found at www.smallbusinessdevelopment.co.za
I would encourage all new entrepreneurs or established business owners that aren't happy with their current websites to try it out.
There is a small monthly fee payable and there are two sign up options available. The option you choose will depend on your needs.
There is also a 30 day trial available.
In addition, there is a free report that can be downloaded that will give you a little insight as to why your website is not in the money.

You can also join our Facebook page: Small Business Development

Thanks.
Small business development consultant and owner of 2 small businesses
Web: www.smallbusinessdevelopment.co.za
FB Page: www.facebook.com/smallbusinessdevelopmentonline
Last Edit: 11 years 1 week ago by Steven. Reason: added FB page

List of good Internet marketing solutions 10 years 8 months ago #3693

• Kenneth
  • MSB Junior Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I like the way you say 'good' solutions...
The internet is today crammed with thousands of marketing 'solutions' both global and local, but how many of them are really effective for small businesses? The 'solutions' range from no cost, to very expensive solutions, but what works for the business next door, is no guarantee it will work for you.

Businesses have to be careful on what would actually work for them. Most of the 'solutions' listed, are not solutions by themselves.
Nothing will by all means beat the solution that starts from a carefully designed Internet Marketing Strategy that is actually designed for the kind of business you own. www.netmarketer.co.za can help you in this.
It is from this strategy that will determine what kind of website to build, which platform to use that actually has your targeted people, etc...
Be ware of heavily advertised 'solutions' whose success is only through the adverts themselves, but actually has very little effect on your business.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds